Friday, November 11, 2005

i think my hair is going to start falling.
went over to grandma's house to pass an accounting textbook to my cousin. yes. he is i-THINK-if-not-wrong working in SAF. yea n he wants a textbook - -" .fine. xue dao lao har... n i was home pretty early... like 6 plus. so i kinda cheated sayin i was thr n couldnt make it. wadever la. dosen matter.
n the medication is terrible. i feel drowsy ALL THE TIME. n i need a job. fast. n i probably need a financial planner too. YEA... to deal with my billions n billions of wealth.

and is thr even the possibility of getting somebody online now. i don like the present state of staring at a whole group list of red icons.
__________________________________________________________________

i think jj's right. u probably didnt read my post. im telling you again... I AM SORRY. n i feel that way even more now. i didnt know n i couldnt react. n i shouldnt have said those things when i should have been listening. im sorry. i really am sorry. ive always said apologies wun help "physically" so its quite enough.
can you pls talk to me... im nt askin u to forget those ive said. because they have been said. just know that i want to do something and let me do it. i know whats happening. n we both know what happened. let something end... the path is too illustrious for it to abruptly come to a halt.


sorry.

No comments: