Sunday, January 15, 2006

15 January 2006 110am

I'm popping by to say thanks for the email and the 6 missed calls. I really do appreciate it. And i immensely wish you enjoyed it just now because the moment was there for us to rethink about what we're going to do about us in the future. And i wish u luck for the rest of your life. I will be there for you if at any point of time u need my help. Frankly you know and i know, we should steer clear of each other at least for the time being.

This post may bring you unwanted trouble, i just want u to notice this additional entry i've made to you. By all means remove it after u see this. You have walked with me the most important 3 years of my life and i'm very sure would be with me for many more crutial "3" years. This performance was one of the most enjoyable i've made and you are one of the major reasons. I have so much more to say to you. There is this mysterious emotion i have everytime i log into this blog writing page that i want to find out why. This is one of the outlet i can make use of to write something truthfully and honestly, which i have not been ever since who knows when. I need to go unfortunately, and you know why.

Take care, Always. Gratitude and love is what i have for you. Thank you.

430am
Did u listen carefully to The Moment just now?
i like that song very much.
Ded for you.
It was, is and will always be.

這一刻 回頭看見自己
這一路的風景 百感交集的我
下一刻 又將飛向哪裡
漸漸疲憊的羽翼 為你披上了勇氣

放心離開我 我會記得這一刻
那些還飛翔著 不可思議的夢
雨後的天空 會有絢爛的彩虹
像最初相信著 我們總會找到自由

這一刻 時間變成行李
越過生命悲喜 陪伴著我前進
因為你讓我看清自己
面對未知的恐懼 腳步更加堅定

只是遠行 不是逃避
告別是為延續回憶永恆的華麗
你要照顧自己 不要忘記
那些燦爛過的痕跡

自由

這是我們一直在追求 一直在奢望的
真的 ﹐ 我相信我們能做到 。

你對我很重要 比我自己還重要
所以我們只能走上這條路
眼淚啊 已經落得貓貓狗夠了 哈哈
分開吧
我真的很謝謝你 我很多時候都想起你
和你度過不開心 開心的每一分每一秒

要你離開我 很不好受
可是為了你 為了我們 沒有選擇了
至少我們擁有過 這一刻



435am
i don't know, somehow the words won't show up in the blog.
Do read it if you can.
Take good care of yourself, go to bed early. Stop biting your nails and eat well.
Stay healthy and happy..
I'm dying to see you. I want to hug u tightly and tell you how much u mean to me, esp after all those i've said. But the heart is going to be left cold, you are going to leave me. i did not cherish you while i could have, did you?

440am
i forgot to bid farewell.
GoodBye, my dearest.

No comments: