Tuesday, May 29, 2007

OK... lets do this quick before the labtop dies on me again.


Can someone pls tell me what to do with myself for the next 6 months? No, not work. Out.
Bcos i simply have no idea why i need to be thinking about what to do when all the others just sit and wait for the military guys to usher them into camp! SOMEBODY... cmpb... HALO...


Anyways, watched Pirates and Jack was missing! He wasnt there for a good portion of the show so... its saving grace became Keira Knightley. freakin hot for a tomboy...

So ive been doin quite simply nothing for the past three weeks. Went on Boliao night trips FOUR freakin times. Watched a dozen movies. Went on live bands hunt. Effectively turned the bio clock upside down.

I'm going to do the current thing on trish's blog one of these days. All the Dear @ ....
That is when i get my hands on a working piece of metal crap.

No comments: