Monday, September 12, 2005

hello im xuan and i think my brother is very cute. even though he's cuter than me, i still think he's very cute. im a gay and i just confessed to sameer my feelings for him. i don't think he treated me seriously, but i was really serious about it. hopefully he'll accept me, even without me paying him five dollars a day. haha. and the sausage has gone into my stomach and im screaming at my brother now because he took the whole bowl of sausages into his room. and now, im comparing shupin's stomach with his. haha. and now, im singing to the music and reading comics, even though i should be studying for my SSM paper tomorrow. and now, im looking at this screen and reading the words on it. oh! i realized i looked like a monster. i know im the last person on earth to realize that, but its okay. at least i realized that eventually. i look better when my hair is wet and when im wearing a dark blue polo tee. it must have something to do with jasmine's and shupin's very very very tasty and sweet and yummy and delicious saliva! and im going to eat more sausages! bye! :)

No comments: