Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Love; abel



There isn't very much to be said about love. Just that it encompasses facets of me that were mysterious in so many ways. The reach of its glorious palm is nothing but for my individual's persistence.

Love has taken its toll on me, no doubt. But who says there's no more to it? My subscription has long been recorded and accounted for, there is no way i am getting out of it. I have known many friends through love. Some are still here, some not so visible. Regardless of which (facet), L is still glorious. Yeps while there are the occasional sleazy ones, there are also sacrificial balances.

I tend to seek a repeat of what i have already gone through. When i have something, i would want to make sure it is still there even if i wake up on the wrong side of bed next morning. So sometimes what's been missing from the equation is Time itself. I love my family. I absolutely love the person here who has kept me sane all these years. I love my mentors. I love everybody else that is appearing in my mind at this very moment. It takes time, sometimes a very long time.

So for now, let me treasure the people i have with me. When i've had enough of that, you might just get a look in your way then. ;)



p.s. in which no way this paragraph is depicting even the miniest of arrogance. smiles.

No comments: