Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Where art thou o Pegasus? ;abel


So I woke up this morning at 5 am.

The temperature's dropped many fareheits and it was freezing. Not a good start. I think about the many things I would rather be doing than travelling to the mountains.

Say,

A picnic at Central Park

A walk about the Bund

Going to that carnival on HK island

Making coffee

Talking to my sister

Painting a nude model or an apple whatever

Dancing to whatever's playing on the radio




See I am a downright lazy cosmopolitan ass. Imagine me in one of those olden times HK movies, it would be travesty. I need to get inspired. FAST.

It's just that, things can get pretty boring when you are doing the same things. You know there is SO MUCH MORE you can do, but how? One day I shall mount on my Pegasus and fly away.

No comments: