Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Ginger's back!! things are going to turn out alright again rite... it will everytime she comes back. Just don leave again before my exams end. we have to meet!



i think i shud be going to my books now. notice i don use going BACK to my books. the paper's tmr... DARN









blogstuff:

3 schools i went to: AiTong, Victoria and Simply Pathetic

3 things in my bag: halo... i dun haf a bag.

3 things i do when i'm stressed: sing, sleep, blog

3 places i go on a daily basis: Msn, my Phone, master door

3 favourite fruits: MANGO watermelon Pear

3 names i go by: xuan, tau suan, Son

3 of my favourite food: Curry, Eggs, Mentos

3 things i m wearing now: shirt pants frown

who is in the house with me? : ehhh dad mum bro? wth... maybe im too boring to understand the qns

who am i thinking of now? : BAH. i shud be thinking of study.

who did i last talk to on the phone? : GINGER!

who did i sit with during 5th period in class? : DEY... im never in class.

who was the last person i uttered love to? : ehhh.... technically Ginger

who gets on my nerves in school? : the school

where is my phone: right here waiting

where do i sleep? : i have a home... believe me.

where is the last place i took a ride to? : just now to j8

what was the last thing i ate? : watermelonn Yellow ones

what colour shirt am i wearing now? : blue

what is the closest thing to me that is blue? : lol... i guess it cant get anything closer than my shirt.

what do i like most about school? : the people

what is my favourite colour? : black, white, dark blue, beige or whatever our skin's colour is

what do i wear more often jeans or shorts? : shorts

what was the last movie i watched? : heh? i cant rmb was it click or lungwhomen. lol.

when did i start school? : hell... i dun wanna rmb.

when did i last go to the mall? : today

when did i last burn something?: last chalet when i burned my hands

3 bloggers to do this: HELL. all of you reading this. you have a blog you do this!

No comments: