Saturday, October 07, 2006

altogether now :) ;abel


My friend told me some girl thought I was arrogant and conceited and decided to tell the whole world about it too.

WAAA, get a life la.

I'm not your friend, you want a friendly face go look at posters or better yet talk to someone who can assist you, like a service staff (from any sector other than real estate) or a friend who would tell you, strangers simply do not just smile at each other for no apparent reason.

I make it a point to be polite. I smile when smiled at and keep my distance when my radar tells me this woman will bitch about me somewhere, sometime. It's not becoming of anyone to shout out a comment and disappear into the crowd. Come up to me and say it in my face.

You might just get a smile then. ;)






Now that you got yourself someone who loves you, cherish her like u used to. She might not know me, hell she may not have heard of me either! But she's somebody who matters a lot to me for the plain fact that you matter a lot to her and her to you. Call me paranoid or whatever you want, you are going to get sick of her in a few months' time. of course i hope for the better, but u know i'm always prepared for the worse.

Of course i'm not hurt, i know fully well the reasons behind. though i don't quite grasp the rest of the entry, i just need you to know how sensible you were to have made that decision. even my mum is telling me i was foolish! Maybe the two of you should sit down and have some tea to chat about "sensible" topics while i sit around fiddling with lego and barbie.

to update a bit of my life: i've been jetting here and there quite a bit recently. wasn't allowed to call u that day, mr.Tan is a very strict person indeed. i'm sure u missed him. heehee...


"Money might determine who gets what opportunities, but as the years go by, you measure your personal bank account by who loves you, how they love you, and whether the world is a better place because you were born."

-Warren Buffett


i'm getting soo hungry. you know mr.Buffett that without money i cannot really go fill my stomach with the countless BUFFETS available. Think about it Warren! ;p

No comments: