Saturday, October 07, 2006

omg omg omg...





i dun like to be misunderstood. not that i care how pple look at me... actually i do but nt the area im tokin bout now which really like only i noe wad the hell im tokin bout now. lol so anyways... i dun like those who matter to misunderstand me, i mean... i dunwan them to misunderstand my intentions.


abel ah abel... if ur thinking like how others do... then smack me pls. this is really important. u know its nt bcos ur second best... its not bcos u agreed or whatever... its not whatever shit pple can think of. what makes u think i will jeopardize our relationship with those shit. if thats not what ur thinking... wahahahha then good. at least it shows our understanding is there. hmm... u havent been blogging here lately too. blardy rich ass. wusp. i miss u like freak. and u freakin didnt call me when u were back that day. ASS.



yikes. i didnt noe pple looked at me that way. but it really dosent matter now... i mean ok lar... since im perceived to be like that already then u win lor. just good luck lah... i really dun want anything not very nice to happen anyway. So... tsk actually i dun even noe why the hell im explaining myself rite now... bcos like... ehhhh i still dunno wad to say. whahahahahaha. anyways... i hope pple start to think otherwise about me. at least one did. and thats really nice to know. thanks beautician. ;)








i really dun like what im doing now. i really shouldnt be smoking. i should be really driven. i should noe what i want. but at least im sensing my rebirth. wahahahah. rebirth. reborn. ;p i think a lot of e credit has to go to aggy. she did wad most couldnt do. and u noe... i cant call her ass. i cant bring myself to. bcos its wrong.









i can only call her ANUS. whahahahahaa.

No comments: