Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Why do pple only cherish when its gone?
How does it help to realise something is important, but when its gone?
Will salvaging something help, when its gone?
Can it be the same when its been once lost?

Yea...
"cause you never think the last time is the last time, you think there is more."

i took you for granted. I took you for granted so much that i didnt realise you were slowly shifting away from me. I told you you should have taken me for granted too, then you wouldnt have felt this way. Now i realise i havent done anything you could even put in ur mind, let alone take for granted.

i know it takes pretty hell lot of courage. I need pretty much of that now too.

I'm sorry.

i know u have never thought this form of apology or any statement is worth even a peck of sincerity. What else do u want me to do. This is already the last resort ain't it?








like jl jus said, "Can u pls ask her to give u back your smile?"

No comments: