Saturday, February 16, 2008

gong xi fa cai!!

gong xi fa cai ah gong xi fa cai



hehe the CHINESE new year spirit is finally gettin to me, which is pretty late i know.. it was never there when we did the round-robin house visits nor was it there when the fish-grow were flipped and tossed.. but its finally here. when everybody else is past it. bugs.

and i think i'm also finally gettin sick of curry. hahaha. yes curry, sick of it. speaking curry, our family eats curry once in a while, actually we have it pretty frequent. and my dad is forever digging out the little sediments of fish for me and my brother. which is making me feel guilty. and its a strange emotion to have..


i'm pretty much settled on the idea of stocks and NZ. its very nice. really.. just thinkin of it is making me smile wide like a panda. but pandas rarely smile eh..

oh welllllllll





cya. =) btw, Happey Valentines Day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oi y u delete the tag?

Anonymous said...

what tag... eh you cannot see the whole farkin layout is changed ah?

Anonymous said...

btw.. you're mafe's bf ah?
HAHAHAHAHA