Sunday, February 17, 2008

a post to random

We meet people eh.. in our journey. So back then i met this person. And it is the rest's history. i can't believe she has such an impact on me. Sometimes i sit there and wonder whether its healthy to have somebody else hold such influence on an individual. But of course no matter what conclusion i come to, i am still tremendously indebted to her.

It probably isn't love. Its an opinion i value greatly, just like we all worry about how others look at us. She would be like a mentor when i face problems, telling me exactly what the truth is. She would be the best friend in companionship, spending time together and being foolish. She would seek opinions and value them, giving me presence of my importance. She would be standing right behind no matter what bizarre decisions i try to make, knowing i am not alone. She has become everpresent in my life. How she looks at me, has become very very important. What she says are words of wisdom. Her presence is compulsory.


I cannot just say what exactly she is to me. She may not be physically here all the time, maybe once in a while. But it is like a man-made rope that binds us together.


And it is not healthy. haha.
it's kinda sick.

No comments: