Tuesday, August 30, 2005

changed the song to IL Divo's Everytime I Look at you.
i LOVE tis song. so do take time finish listenin to it ehh...
(yea i noe its like opera... it isn't.--")

hha ive been takin quite a lot of time-wasting bustrips recently.. n the time could hav been used on sumtin more productive la... HECK!

i realised something on my way home... i realised how changed ive become.. or rather how distant i am from my trueself. im not living the life i want to. not the sophisticated part of it... im tokin bout personality-wise and what i actually choose to and not to do.
do u noe how much i ENJOY SPORTS. bud it is like i dont do it at all nowadays.
i used to go cycling.. especially night cycling. from bishan to hougang. then to pasir ris. then back all the way to bishan again. i used to do it like once a week average. and i used to play basketball like mad. everyday without fail ill be playin at YCK market. playin wif frens then eventually playin wif other people. also at hougang. cycle afta bb. i used to swim too. i was so passionate about it lar... bud now.. i used to do long runs too.... YEA come to think of it i do quite afew ehh... im doin none now. n ive become so fair so fat so far.
mayb its bcos all e kakis haf gone on... n ive been plain lazy. YES ive been lazy and totally ZERO self-discipline. ive gotta save myself man. im gonna lose my LIFE if tis continues...
_____________________________________________________________________________________

you really did enlighten mi.
u say i dun noe her well enough. I DON'T.
and dats perhaps e onli thing u said thats correct.

u say im not serious about her. I AM.
u say i can't be serious when i look at other PRETTY girls. I CAN.
u say i just want somebody i can love. I DON'T.
u say i should forget about it. I CAN'T
...
..
.

yea tons of it. bud e thing is... i realli am pretty serious. lookin at other girls does not mean i am not serious about her. and a lay-off period dosen mean i dun care. i just want time... n i think i realli do need time to think about it. is it infatuation or isit something else. time to understand MY situation. time to understand THE situation and time to understand HER situation. it could be indecisiveness... bud i have all along never decided it is the right thing to do. it was forced to happen n dere was nothin i could do about it. i have'nt practised laying out my piorities for a long long time.. i think its time to salvage me and my life.

No comments: