Friday, September 15, 2006

;abel



Is this laughing matter? What's wrong with you. Shouldn't you tell your loved ones what you are going through? I thought the very least you would have told her, it's uncomprehensible.

Still, i hope you get well. I hope there really is nothing wrong with your head, i want it back as silly as it is. HMMPH. It's so cold here, i wonder how you live happily like u seem to be. I love to cook in your house and watch tv with norman at my feet. It is so quiet you can hear the crickets at night and a rooster at 3 in the morning. 3am !!! A confused rooster. And a lost one i suppose.

Cooked some instant noodles but could hardly eat. Food tastes funny when YOU are sick. So I left it on the table....there's alot left, couldn't bear to throw it, but I know nobody's going to eat it the next morning. I'm not sure if not emptying it into the bin makes me feel less guilty. Maybe it does.

There is a lot of stuff that I want to say, maybe to make me feel better when I'm heard, maybe to justify, maybe not to, maybe to share beautiful things, maybe to share unfortunate moments, maybe to get things off my chest.

I will not do that today, because some things are really not meant for your ears, but I'll try to do that with music ok? I'm too pensive when I write sometimes....and I'm not 'too talented', I'm just too egoistical. You are not pensive, you just brood and write. Absolutely confusing for the reader.

I have many stories to tell but not all suitable over internet.... but when you try to round off the edges a bit, it doesn't come out the way it should be. Bitter, gritty, acidic, hilarious, pungent or a mild sweet after taste. Life is amazing.

I'm writing nonsensical content. Perhaps i'm too tired, perhaps i should wash my hands off you, perhaps you're too dear to me.

I will sleep a while more, since the house is silent and quiet.



She is SO PRETTY! ;p

No comments: