Saturday, September 09, 2006

the stars are shining ever so brightly.
do i have to announce everytime i write something that i'm Abel?
we need to get some sort of differentiation going on soon.
Hee that's your job carrot.




de-stress post;

I used to think i would have a flying horse as a pet, not unlike pegasus. I would fly to school every morning, instead of waking up and waiting for the school bus. In fact, she would fly to my window and wait for me mid air while i grab my school bag. She would be white and shimmering. I can do without the horn though, not much use for it unless i need something to hold on to for balance. She likes grass (low maintenance) and shits in space (so that it floats around instead of having me clean it up). Her weakness is chocolate and grass (as in weed). (Realistically she needs a flaw, she would eat my chocolate from the fridge and i would be very bugged. In fact i would be so bugged i would ignore her for 2 hours. I don't have weed at home, she gets her yearly fix from Guantanamo)


i'm feeling slightly oldish again.
goot goot goot. This is a stupid entry. I will write another one when i stop grinding my teeth. I thought of this entry because my sisters are making the pasta again! ;)

No comments: