Saturday, September 16, 2006

Okays u know we sometimes have to settle for second best in life, because we cant always get what we want. If this is what's going to happen when i persist, i would rather not. If everything u said is true, so true that u can say it in your heart, then maybe you think all these while i haven't been real enough when our friendship grew. So be it this or that, i'll just have to wait for you to start thinking Hey! He's just a buddy and he's treating me like one too. Nothing more than that.

yeps... lets hope u realise i would give up any other thoughts if it means i wont even be on the same terms with you like before. That you probably don't agree, i very much hold the same stubborness as you, that i dont want anything i do to affect the whole group, which resulted in a lot of ... holding back. Although the desire to change things and turn the clock back, i think i have even more desire to not lose you as a friend. I'll take whatever comes my way, this is life isn't it? Give and take.

So will you pls con't being my friend?
because i really am hating myself for such a situation now. I can't talk to you, you won't talk to me either. If i'm not going to be in your life, i certainly don't want this to be the reason for.


Okays. I've given my thoughts. Yea, i know you can ignore this and continue setting up your barriers. I'm not hoping for much understanding either, because it is my fault.

being the ever-optimistic that i am, i'm off to collect my positive and favourable scan results. yea... not many people knows what i'm talking about. a lot of people dont care anyways.

No comments: