Wednesday, September 27, 2006

thanks;abel


Time's catching up on me real fast, i don't really have a clue what i intend to do for the next five or ten years. I know this is very unlike me, well.. i'm not a saint am i?

I've been wearing lots of tshirts lately, though i'm still the pretty little me! I've been hassling about around the world in search of dollars, albeit the money goes into the account at home. How ironic!


to mr.tay:

No mulling over what’s lost or gained. We look forward, sometimes we stay awhile on the spot to enjoy the scenery. But the world doesn’t wait for us. So we have to keep going.

And i really don’t have to remind you again what words can do. Think before you say anything, because if you don’t, it usually comes out wrong and unintentional. We wouldn’t want that would we?

I've said those somewhere else too, i realise they take on an entirely different meaning here. Anyways, so now i know

one hour of devotion + one hour of tolerance

do not equal two hours of Love.

but i'm sure we'll work something out won't we?

It's terribly harsh for me to take but i've been through breakups with you TWICE already, so it really does not hurt as much. So while i continue to wait, Be good!

Hee ;p

No comments: